Friday, May 9, 2014

A Moment of Honesty

There may be a vacuum, a hole left.
There may be avoidance, & denial.
Perhaps there may be liberty, like a bird set free from its cage...

Only God can answer, and the wrestling is deep enough to leave me hanging in desperate please of other's approval. I'm floundering and I can't stand. The depth is consuming, and anger spills over spewing loathing fire all over.
I know this isn't good. I know this isn't right. But I can't even express what IT IS let alone speak it rightly.

Ignore, distract, run, and it'll all be okay.
Face, stand, be and I don't know if it will.

Can I sit here in the silence?
Or do I let the noise take over and busy my hands with the work of man?

Only You know.
Only You see.
So Holy Spirit....
Come.

No comments:

Post a Comment