Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I don't feel

"He preserves the souls of His saints;
He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked.
Light is sown for the righteous,
and gladness for the upright in heart.
Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous
and give thanks at the remembrance of His name. "
Psalms 97:10-12

I don't feel preserved
Delivered,
Lighted
Glad
I don't remember

Let everything change.
If it doesn't, I'm not sure I'll make it.
I won't give up, but my heart may stop beating,
And the breaths may slow.
Don't tarry
I may die if You do.

I can hold on,
I can believe.
But You see the one,
the lost,
the broken,
the rejected,
the one misunderstood by so many....
Jesus! SPEAK!
Isn't Your child worth a voice?
A whisper would help them stand,
but silence is all that is heard.

I can believe,
because I can remember.
But blessed Savior be faithful,
to the ones who have yet heard.
Who have yet to see, Jesus be true.
Let Your Spirit come, Jesus please....
Why tarry anymore?
Why withhold? 
It hurts too much to breath. 
But a mere glimpse of You can heal.
A shadow would make them arise and run to glory.

Don't withhold,
but preserve us fragile souls.
The spirit that can't be delivered by man,
uplift Jesus...turn Your face and sow Your light.
That gladness would overflow and rejoicing occur.
Rejoice, help me to rejoice even in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment