Saturday, April 12, 2014

Remembering Dust

I hear Your voice whisper
"I am not forgotten"

Do not forget the dust you were formed from
But it was not the dust alone, but My breathe that gave life
My breath is still in your lungs.
My image still carried in you.
Every step you take, I am there.
Every move in the chaos, I am present.
Not at a distance, but intimately there, aware.
So run into Me.
Look up and see My face
As I walk by grab My cloak
For I am not afraid of you.
Your depths don’t overwhelm me
Your neediness is not a burden
No need to shelter your words
For I know them already
Your very most being is understood by Me.
Don’t be afraid.
Don’t put on the mask
Abandon yourself completely to Me
For I do not grow weary
I am not tired of your voice
For I revel in all you are
For you are My beloved.
I never grow tired of you
I never want to take a break
I never leave you alone
I never tune you out
I hold fast to you all the days of your life
In the stillness I am here.
In the waves I hold you.
For you are Mine.
Touch My cloak
Run into Me
Grab My hand
Don’t look away for I am here

No comments:

Post a Comment